ATICSER SERVICIOS EN TECNOLOGIAS DE LA INFORMACIÓN, S.L., through its Tech4Freedom brand, hereinafter ATICSER-TECH4FREEDOM, collects, processes and stores personal information through mobile applications published by ATICSER-TECH4FREEDOM.
Comercial designation: ATICSER – TECH4FREEDOM
Social denomination: ATICSER SERVICIOS EN TECNOLOGIAS DE LA INFORMACIÓN, S.L.
Tax identifier: B64187123
Address: TRAVESSERA DE GRÀCIA, 54, 1º 4ª – 08006 BARCELONA
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
LAWS OF APPLICATION
- RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals)
- LOPD (Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, Regulations for the development of the LOPD)
- LSSI (Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce)
In accordance with the above regulations, ATICSER-TECH4FREEDOM informs users of the mobile application (hereinafter, the Application) about the processing of personal data, which they voluntarily provided during the process of registration, access and use of the service.
Only the data strictly necessary to carry out the normal activity of the service will be collected. Adjusting to the principle of data minimization (Art.5.b RGPD).
The data collected will be in any case of people over 16 years old (Art. 8.1 RGPD). ATICSER – TECH4FREEDOM reserves the right to take the appropriate measures to verify the veracity of age (Article 8.2 RGPD).
In any case, these data will be of an identifying and non-sensitive personal nature, they may be:
- Name and surname
- Data on how you use your device and applications
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
To proceed with the registration, access and subsequent use of the Application, the User must voluntarily provide personal data (essentially, identifying and contact information), which will be incorporated into automated supports owned by ATICSER-TECH4FREEDOM.
The collection, storage, modification, structuring and, where appropriate, elimination of the data provided by the Users, will constitute treatment operations carried out by the Responsible, in order to guarantee the correct functioning of the Application, maintain the relationship of provision of services and / or commercial with the User, and for the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
The personal data provided by the User, especially email, may also be used to send bulletins (newsletters), as well as commercial communications of promotions and / or advertising of the Application, provided that the User has previously provided their express consent. for receiving these communications electronically.
The treatment of the User’s data is done with the following legal bases that legitimize it:
- The request for information and / or the hiring of the services of the Application, whose terms and conditions will be made available to the User in any case, prior, for express acceptance.
- In the event that the User does not provide his / her data to ATICSER-TECH4FREEDOM, or does so in an erroneous or incomplete manner, it will not be possible to proceed to use the Application.
CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided by the user, are kept in the systems and databases of the controller (guardian), while it continues to use the application, or if the user performs the uninstallation of the application of the mobile and as long as it does not request its deletion.
With the aim of purging the possible responsibilities derived from the treatment, the data will be kept blocked for a maximum period of five years from the end of the relationship between ATICSER-TECH4FREEDOM and the user.
The data will not be communicated to any third party outside of ATICSER-TECH4FREEDOM, except legal obligation or in any case, upon request of the User’s consent.
On the other hand, upon request of the User’s consent, ATICSER-TECH4FREEDOM may give access to or transmit the personal data provided by the User, to third party service providers, with which they have signed custom data processing agreements, and that only access to said information to provide a service for and on behalf of the Treatment Manager (Legal Responsible).
The files with the data will be stored in the hosting provider CDMON (10dencehispahard S.L.), with address at c / Girona, 81-83, Local 6, 08380 – Malgrat de Mar (Barcelona).
PROTECTION OF THE HOSTED INFORMATION
The Treatment Manager, adopts the necessary measures to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
Although the Responsible Party makes backup copies of the contents hosted on its servers, however, it is not responsible for the loss or accidental deletion of the data by the Users. Similarly, it does not guarantee the total replacement of the data deleted by the Users, since the aforementioned data could have been deleted and / or modified during the period of time since the last backup.
The services provided or provided through the Application, except the specific backup services, do not include the replacement of the contents stored in the backup copies made by the Data Controller, when this loss is attributable to the user; in this case, a rate will be determined according to the complexity and volume of the recovery, always upon user acceptance. The replacement of deleted data is only included in the price of the service when the loss of the content is due to causes attributable to the Responsible.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
ATICSER-TECH4FREEDOM, informs the User that they have access rights, rectification, limitation, deletion, opposition and portability, which may be exercised through a request sent to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Likewise, the User has the right to revoke the consent initially provided, and to file claims of rights with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD).
COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS VIA ELECTRONIC MEANS
In application of the LSSI (Law of Services of the Information Society), ATICSER-TECH4FREEDOM will not send advertising or promotional communications by electronic mail or any other equivalent means of electronic communication that previously had not been requested or expressly authorized by the recipients of the same.
In the case of users with whom there is a contractual, legal or prior service relationship, the Treatment Manager is authorized to send commercial communications regarding products or services of the Responsible party that are similar to those that were initially subject to contracting with the client.
We want this site to offer a good service and be easy to use. In this sense, we use Google Analytics cookies. This allows us:
- Analyze statistically the information accessed by users of our site. The collected data may include the activity of the user’s browser when visiting us, the route that users follow on our site, information from the visitor’s Internet service provider, the number of times that users access the site and the behavior of the users on our site (pages you have visited, forms that have been completed and similar).
- Identify the users that visit us from the invitation of an associated website or from a sponsored link.
You can get more information about Google Analytics at https://www.google.com/analytics/. To control the collection of data for analytical purposes by Google Analytics, you can go to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
If you wish to receive additional information about the activity of Internet advertising companies and how to eliminate their data from the records of these companies, we recommend you visit networkadvertising.org.
You can configure your browser to inform you previously of the possible installation of cookies. You can also choose to delete cookies automatically once the browser, device or device is closed. You can find information on how to do it in:
- For Firefox at https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- For Chrome at https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- For Explorer at http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- For Safari at https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042?locale=en_US
- For Safari on IOS at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- For Opera at https://help.opera.com/en/opera36/be-safe-and-private/